Greetings and salutations!
My name is Cally and I’m a storyteller and women’s health researcher, living with eczema. As of June 2018, I became a mother, and since then have been learning how to juggle nursing my baby and nursing my (eczema) wounds.
I am here to answer any questions you may have about women’s health (from menstruation to menopause), especially if it overlaps with eczema (including policy, new treatments, social/community aspects, etc).
If you are most interested in the eczema side of things, I chronicle my adventures and research into eczema (and topical steroid withdrawal) on my blog. As an autoimmune disease, it has a multifaceted grab bag of health applications, so there’s never a lack of content to discuss.
Options to explore on the site:
- Hire me for postpartum support and advising services
- Explore my writing through my blog
- Receive personalized book recommendations via the Book Rx project
- Read through eczema special interest research topics
- View my favorites of women’s health biographies