From the moment a baby enters the world, a mother’s life is altered forever. Emotional, physical, and logistical changes all become a reality, and despite all the joy of having this little bundle, it can be hard to adjust to this new life.
Many moms feel isolated or alone and have so many questions:
- Is my baby getting enough milk during breastfeeding?
- How do I use a breast pump efficiently?
- Am I a bad mom for feeding my baby formula?
- Will my stomach go back to normal?
- When is it safe to have sex again?
- Do I have to avoid any foods while breastfeeding?
- How do I deal with the lack of sleep?
- Is my baby reaching her milestones?
- How do I still take care of myself?
- What exercises are safe for me to do after I give birth?
- How do I know if I am suffering from postpartum depression or postpartum anxiety?
- How do I go and get out of the house with a baby?
Or maybe there are worries about how to handle life with a baby because of a preexisting health condition manifesting in fears about how to possibly nurture a new human being while managing a chronic condition?
That’s where With Love, Lotus comes in. I’m here to work with women from all walks of life, from prenatal to postpartum, addressing and working through all the uncertainty, to show you you can do this and that it gets easier, and to find answers to any questions you have.
Together we’ll weave together the story of your postpartum experience all the way to your own happy ending. Through brambles to blossoms, we’ll tackle these novel moments, from stressful to blissful until you feel confident to continue onwards on your own, with plentiful of resources at your disposal if you need a little extra support.
Who I am at a glance
- BA in Biology, Swarthmore College (2014)
- Master of Science in Health Sciences, MGH Institute of Health Professions (2018)
WOMEN’S HEALTH RELATED (jobs, certifications, projects, etc)
- Women’s Health Information Specialist for FemFusion Fitness (April 2018 – October 2018)
- Certified Postpartum Doula, Birth Arts International (in progress)
- PPDJourney Research Writer (Jan 2018 – )